Development Team Intern (m/w/d)
Blue Elephant Energy AG (BEE) is one of the leading renewable energy infrastructure investors and operators in Europe. BEE acquires, develops and operates solar and wind power plants in Europe and the rest of the world, currently producing sustainable energy for more than one million households. Since its foundation in 2016, BEE has invested more than EUR 1 bln in renewable energy infrastructure. It currently has over 2 GWp of renewable energy capacity under development.
We are a very dynamic organization with currently a staff of about 60. We do great things, big projects and large deals but in a familiar team atmosphere. Support us in our mission! Our portfolio is growing continuously and with it our daily tasks.
If you are interested in learning a lot, taking on responsibilities in important tasks and are interested in an internship/working student position that provides a steep learning-curve, this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Support in all aspects of renewable energy project development (focus on solar projects) including financial modelling and management of the entire project development process
- Research and preparation of market analyses (e.g. analysis of revenue regimes, electricity markets and regulatory framework conditions in foreign markets)
- Support in the analysis of project development opportunities and investment objects (solar parks, storage facilities, M&A, etc.)
- Assistance in the preparation of financial models and/or yield calculations (IRR, RoE etc.)
- Maintenance of the current deal flow; support on transactions and due diligence reviews
The profile we are looking for
- Business Management, Energy Management or related degree, currently in the final stages of studies and ideally with relevant internship experience (for example in the energy industry/market)
- Extensive MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills/financial modelling is advantageous
- A very good command of English and German
- Some knowledge of the energy industry (power exchanges, PPAs, etc.) is an advantage
- Proactive, structured, and motivated individual who actively contributes to our team efforts
What we offer
- Fair compensation
- Very attractive workplace in the center of Hamburg (Jungfernstieg)
- Hybrid and flexible working structure
- Flexible working hours (possibility of working as a working student)
- Public transport ticket
- Good karma through participation in the energy transition
Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English or German to Bewerbungen(at)blueelephantenergy.com