Der neue M.Sc. Digital Transformation & Sustainability vermittelt ein völlig neues Denken in Lehre und Forschung. Treiber sind dabei immer die 17 Sustainable Development Goals der Vereinten Nationen. Studiengangsleiterin für dieses innovative Programm ist Prof. Dr. Susanne Hensel-Börner - und mit ihr haben wir heute einmal unser unkonventionelles Interview geführt. Ihnen viel Spaß beim Lesen!
1. What is your secret business idea?
This is definitely no secret anymore - it is the M.Sc. Digital Transformation & Sustainability.
2. Why do you believe in the importance of this programme?
Because it is time to change something instead of just talking about how digitalisation is changing everything.
3. Now on to other things, what was the best decision in your career?
Always staying open to everything, everyone and particularly new ideas. This made my first job in the mid-90s in Jena a great experience.
4. If you could meet a famous person, who would it be and why?
Pope Francis - he has the courage to break through the model.
5. What profession did your parents imagine for you?
My father wanted me to go into Politics.
6. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
A tick! It may not look good and it is not particularly popular. But ticks have the characteristic that in stress situations they first lower their performance to 10%. The more hectic it gets, the calmer and slower they become. At least a little of this characteristic could sometimes do me good.
7. The funniest joke you know?
Time is always relative: Two snails walk over a bridge. One of them pushes the other into the abyss. After four years, the snail comes back up and asks: Uh, why did you just do this?
8. Do you have a favorite place?
My yoga mat and being on the beach at the Baltic Sea.
9. If you were to publish a book about your life, what title would it have?
First, it comes differently and second, as you think.
10. Who is your childhood hero?
Vicky the Viking
11. Which three goals do you have for your future?
I always struggle with goals. Can we change this into wishes? Then I would say:
1. More courage and willingness to change in our society
2. Happiness and serenity
Vielen Dank für deine Zeit, Susanne! Wir hoffen, dass alle deine Wünsche in Erfüllung gehen und freuen uns schon auf den Start des neuen M.Sc. Digital Transformation & Sustainability im Herbst.