1. What was the best decision in your career?
To trust people.
2. If you could meet a famous person, who would it be and why?
Jesus Christ. I’d like to tell him, what the church all did in his name and would listen to his original intentions.
3. What profession did your parents imagine for you?
None, they did not project any expectations onto me.
4. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
Lynx, because they have funny tails :)
5. The funniest joke you know?
You would rather not want to know…
6. What is your number 1 karaoke hit?
I never sang at a karaoke-event, yet if I would be forced to do so, I would sing “Wish you were here” von Pink Floyd. You would rather not be forcing me though if you want to avoid serious ear pain...
7. If you were to publish a book about your life, what title would it have?
“Everything was so easy…”
8. Who is your childhood hero?
9. Your secret business idea?
I just like people.
10. Which three goals do you have for your future?
Wisdom, Happiness and a good peaceful death.
Thank you for your honest answers and your time, Professor Hofmann!