1. What is your job right now?
I am the founder and CEO of Upsolut Sports. We are a sports event and marketing company with a focus on mass participation events.
2. What was your HSBA highlight?
Definitely the class or rather the people. I had a great time although I unfortunately had to miss a lot of classes due to my sportive activities.
3. Do you have any tips for HSBA students?
Don´t talk, just do it. I think we live in an era of doing. Theoretics are important, but praxis is life.
Follow your ideas without losing the meta view.
4. If you could meet a famous personality, who would it be and why?
Donald Trump. I would just like to at least try to understand what the fuck is going on in his mind.
5. What profession did your parents imagine for you?
I don´t think they ever thought about that honestly. I never felt being pushed to do anything.
6. Do you have a favorite place?
That has to be home. I don´t feel more safe and relaxed anywhere else.
7. If you were to publish a book about your life, what title would it have?
Well, I just wrote one and I called it "Nebenbei Weltklasse - Aus Liebe zum Sport" (Anm. d. Redaktion: "World-class on the go - Out of Love for Sport"; available in stores from 5 March 2018)
8. Who is your childhood hero?
Probably my mom. She brought up two boys basically on her own. Having two daughters now I can hardly imagine how tough that must have been.
9. What is your number one karaoke hit?
I am quite famous for my version of "Life is a Rollercoaster" by Ronan Keating ;-)
10. Which three goals do you have for your future?
- Bring up two healthy and happy girls
- Have a happy marriage
- Spend as much time with family and friends as possible
11. What are your next steps in your career?
We are expanding globally with our fitness concept KYROX in 2019. We believe KYROX will be the first ever fitness trend to move from Germany to the United States. That is a big goal for us.