We are pleased to invite you to the panel discussion under the title:
How radical must sustainability be?
Experts from various sectors will discuss the need for radical steps, progress in Hamburg and the use of technology on the way to a climate-neutral society.
- Prof. Peter Wippermann, Founder and trend researcher of Trendbüro Hamburg
- Insa Dehne, Managing Director of Unverpacktladen Stückgut Hamburg
- Benjamin Borngräber, Managing Director of Recyclingfüchse
- Frank Schweikert, environmental activist and founder of the Klimawoche Hamburg
- Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Siechau, Spokesman of the Management Board of Stadtreinigung Hamburg
Guests from politics and economy are requested and will be announced shortly.
Date: Monday, 16.03.2020, 6pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Audimax, SQUARE HSBA Innovation Hub, Adolphsplatz 6, 20457 Hamburg
Afterwards there will be the opportunity for further discussion with the guest of the panel discussion over drinks and snacks.
Participation in the event is free of charge. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You are welcome to forward the invitation to your interested circle of acquaintances and colleagues.
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting evening and thank all discussion participants for their great support.
Your Board of the Alumni Association
(Svenja, Minou, Stef, Uve, Alex, Hauke, Mats und Tonda)