90 ECTS must be acquired over the course of the MBA. The credits are spread over nine core modules, two electives, the specialisation and the master’s thesis.
The study programme takes a generalist approach and covers a broad range of business administration theory as well as relevant economic topics. It gives students the opportunity to specialise in an area that is focused on specific content or a particular industry. The degree concludes with a four-month master’s thesis, the topic of which can relate to any area of the course. The overlapping topics Complexity of Decision-Making, Participant‘s Personal Development and Line of Business constitute guidelines for the module contents which clarify the course objective.
Students have the opportunity to specialise in Financial Markets & Banking, Digital Marketing & E-Business, Risk Management & Insurance or Strategic Management. This decision means that up to one-third of the study programme can be structured as a specialisation.
Plan of studies (ECTS / contact hours)
1. Marketing & Sales
2. Accounting & Controlling
5. HR & Organisation
6. Operations Management
7. Corporate Finance
8. Business Intelligence & Business Analytics
9. Systems Thinking & System Dynamics
10. Elective I (Project Management, Study Trip)
11. Elective II (Business Ethics, Corporate Procurement, Process Management)
12. Specialisations (Financial Markets & Banking, Digital Marketing & E-Business, Risk Management & Insurance, Strategic Management)Master Thesis