Acceptance onto the Executive MBA programme is subject to the following prerequisites:
- Five years of management experience.
- Ability to complete a course of studies in English (minimum level: B2 of the European Framework of Reference).
- Academic requirements:
- A completed third-level degree covering 210 ECTS credits and with the minimum grade “good”
- a degree covering 180 ECTS credits with the minimum grade “good” supplemented by one additional year of professional experience or third-level training
- passing the entrance exam: Applicants without a completed third-level degree but with at least 8 years of professional experience can be accepted onto the entrance exam. The entrance exam comprises a written paper, a 30-minute oral exam and a two-hour written exam. The written paper deals with a management topic. The paper must be 10 to 15 pages long and has to be submitted within four weeks. The entrance exam takes place after the Admission Day.
For further information on our Admission Day, the entrance exam as well as the admission requirements in general, please visit the FAQ´s.
The process ensures that students have the personal, social and professional prerequisites needed to complete the study programme successfully.
Applications can be submitted at any time. Because HSBA only awards a limited number of master’s study places each year, we recommend that applications are submitted as early as possible.
The programme starts on October 1 each year. Applications can be made at any time. For candidates who apply while being employed it is recommended to discuss their interest in studying part-time with their employer well in advance.
Because HSBA only awards a limited number of master’s study places each year, we recommend that applications are submitted as early as possible. Each place is awarded directly after successful completion of HSBA's admission process, which is fulfilled upon receit of the signed study contract. For those applicants who are not among the first group of admitted candidates, HSBA offers a study place for the following year of study.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions concerning the application and admission process.