- manage all existing exchange programmes for lecturers, staff and students.
- advise HSBA students who are interested in studying abroad. We support students in choosing courses at a host university and in practical issues such as funding, applying for visas and much more.
- advise lecturers interested in teaching abroad
- provide admission and support services for international and exchange students and lecturers, from the date of their application to their arrival in Hamburg. HSBA's international committee supports us in this task.
- develop new international projects.
- coordinate HSBA's International Week
- stimulate new partnerships
- hold primary responsibility for HSBA’s internationalisation strategy
We will be happy to answer your queries and are open to ideas and suggestions.