Prof. Dr. Daniela Eisele
Department: Strategy & Leadership
Tel.: +49 40 36138-951
Fax: +49 40 36138-751
E-Mail: daniela.eisele@no spam pleasehsba.de
Professor Daniela Stephanie Eisele is Professor for Personnel Management at HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration.
Since 2011 she is also a Founding and Managing Partner of Dialog HR CONSULTANTS GmbH, where she provides advice on personnel policy issues such as the strategic alignment of personnel work, implementation of employee surveys or incentive systems. Since 2008 Professor Eisele has been Professor for Personnel Management at Heilbronn University. Prior to that, she was responsible for fundamental personnel matters at EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG and later at ZF Friedrichshafen AG for several years. After studying Betriebswirtschaftslehre (business administration), she worked at the universities in Hohenheim, Kaiserslautern and Stuttgart as well as for the recruitment agency personal total. She completed her doctorate on the topic of e-recruiting.
For more than 15 years she has been lecturing and publishing articles on different personnel matters, in particular on recruiting and retaining staff. She is the author of the reference work "Practice-based introduction to personnel management" as well as the creator and author of the U-Form test to determine the personal and social skills of trainees (“EpsKA”).
- International Human Resources Management
- Performance Management
- Personnel Management
- Working time management
- Demographics-based personnel work
- Career guidance and selection / training management
- Skills management
- Employee surveys and employee commitment
- Candidate recruitment and assessment
- Personnel marketing and hiring
- Personnel reporting and communication
- (International) processes, organisation and management of the personnel division
- Social partnership and personnel services (temp agencies)
- Remuneration management and additional benefits