Prof. Dr. Peter Scholz
Tel.: +49 40 36138-932
Fax: +49 40 36138-751
E-Mail: peter.scholz@no spam pleasehsba.de
Professor Peter Scholz has been Professor for Business Administration Theory with a focus on banking at HSBA since 2013. Previously he worked for over ten years in investment banking and in the private customer business – as a portfolio manager at Deka Investment in Frankfurt am Main and as a derivatives trader and securities specialist at Deutsche Bank.
After vocational training as a finance assistant at Deutsche Bank and studying Betriebswirtschaftslehre (business administration) at Tübingen University, Peter Scholz completed his doctorate at the Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance in Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, where he still gives lectures on finance.
Professor Scholz has presented his research findings on investment certificates and timing strategies at several international conferences, including the Research Conference ‘Campus for Finance’ at WHU Vallendar, the Midwest Finance Association in New Orleans and the Southern Finance Association in Charleston.
- Banking Management
- Introduction to Banking Management
- Banking Theory and Practise
- Strategic Overall Bank Management
- Financial Products in Banking Advice
- Investment & Financing
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Capital Markets, especially financial crises
- Investment Strategies, particularly trading systems (timing, position sizing)
- Investment Products, particularly certificates